QUOTE: "We don't have to be smarter than the Rest; We have to be more discipline than the Rest " WARREN BUFFETT.
Scrip: Nifty Future Contract: Current Month Time Frame: 5 minute Strategy: Real TF breakout Risk Reward Ratio: 1:3 approximately 20 Point Fixed Stop Loss and 60 Points Target *If no stop loss or target met, Robot will close the trade at 3:29 *Avoid huge exposure for better result *Only first two trade will attempt, all other signal will ignore
Compare to December 2017, January 2018 was just OK. Not So good or bad
The first day of February (1-2-2018) got 2 entry signals . A long entry at 11089 and short at 11015 unfortunately both hit stop loss
Net Profit is Rs.-6000 *Don't worry Profit/Loss.... its part of trading
2nd February 2018 got a short signal@10920 and covered @10860 Profit Rs.9000
Net profit is -6000+9000=3000 *We managed our earlier loss
5th February 2018 got a long signal @10630.70 and Sold@10705.70. Profit was Rs.9000
Total profit from 1st Jan is 3000+9000= Rs.12000 *Wonderful!!!
6th February 2018 Long signal was @10380.40 . Actually it was a bullish day. But before the rally Our position hit stop loss. Loss Rs.3000
Cumulative Profit is 12000-3000=9000 Yes..This is Trading ...Just accept it...No other way
On 7th February Short firstname.lastname@example.org and covered @ 10515.50 Profit Rs.9000
Net profit is Rs.9000+ 9000 = Rs.18000 *A nother profitable day
8th February 2018 got a Long entry@10487 and Sold@10547 Profit Rs.9000
Total income is 18000+9000= 27000 * Very Good
On 9th February 2018 got a Buy signal at 10401.80 and Sold at 10461.80 Profit Rs.9000
Total income is Rs.27000+9000= Rs.36000 *Sometime Market is very kind ha..ha.. .
On 12th February 2018 got 2 signals. 1 )Short@10515.40 Cover@10535.40 Loss: Rs.3000. 2)Bought@10525 Sold@10532.80 Profit: Rs.1170 So Net Loss was Rs.1830
Total Profit is Rs.36000-1830=34170 A narrow escape...
on 14th February 2018 again two trade executed. Bought@10569 Sold@10549 Loss:Rs.3000 and another one was Short@10506.30 Cover@10463.30 Profit: Rs.6450 So Net Profit was Rs.3450
Total Profit was Rs34170+3450= 37620 *Something is better than nothing
On 15th February 2018 executed a Buy@10559.80 Sold@10619.80 Profit rs.9000
Total Profit was Rs. 37620+9000= 45620 *Yes...that's it...
on 16th February 2018 Short@10578.20 Cover@10518.20 Profit:Rs.9000
Net Amount is Rs. 46620+9000= 55620 Very Nice....
On 19-02-2018 Short@10412.20 Cover@10352.20 Profit Rs.9000
Net Amount is Rs. 55620+9000= 64620 *just celebrate
On 20th February 2018 bought@10415 Sold@10395 Loss: Rs.3000
Net Profit is Rs.64620-3000=61620 * A small power cut.
On 21st February 2018 Short@10364.20 Cover@10384.20 Loss: Rs.3000
Net Profit is Rs.61620-3000=58620 *Patience is always a good quality.
On 22-02-2018 Short@10338.90 Cover@10358.90 Loss: Rs.3000 and Bought@10360.80 Sold@10340.80 Loss:Rs.3000 Total loss Rs.6000
Net profit was Rs.58620-6000=52620 * Let see...what next?
23rd February Bought@10425.40 Sold@10485.40 Profit: Rs.9000
Total Amount was Rs.52620+9000= 61620 * Hmm....I can understand....
On 26-2-2018 Bought@10564 Sold@10596.40 Profit Rs.4860
Net profit is Rs.61620+4860= 66480 * Oh...really?
On 27/02/2018 Short@10612.20 Cover@10552.20 Profit Rs.9000
Net Profit is Rs.66480+9000= 75480
28-2-2018 Bought@10498.40 Sold@10478.340 Loss: Rs.3000
28-2-2018 Short@10472 Cover@10492 Loss: Rs.3000
Total Profit is Rs. 75480-6000=69480 * I don't care....
Robo trade India
We are proudly introducing Algo trader for trading Equity Commodity Futures& Options and Currency Segment. It can execute both Intraday and positional orders. This plugin is compatible for Amibroker and MT4 platform. We have two types of execution methods. Individual client version and Multiple client version for brokers and Sub brokers. It allows the trader to customize different types of trading strategies in real time basis. One of the main advantage is that, It will remove all kinds of trade emotions, especially in daily executions. Semi and fully Robotrader will help to manage their punching style, as per the parameters. It will help the client to get full control over the real time punching process. And also, our plugin is designed to execute order from Instant Buttons. This feature is really helpful to activate quick transact decision especially in high volatile market and also when unexpected move occurs.
What is Robotic Trading in 2018?
It is a technical and analytical process to improve the trading success. The primary function of autotrading is to increase the profitability of day trading.
Table of contents
1. What is Robotic Trading in 2018
2. Benefit of Automatic Trade Execution software
3. Main features of NSE, MCX, Currency Robo Trade Software Plugin
4. Robot trading Strategies
5. Fundamental analysis for trading robot software
6. Technical Analysis for NSE MCX Auto Trading Software
7. Trading systems for Indian Robot trade software
8. Robo-Trading system (Buy-Sell Chart)
9. TF Breakout
10. Real Robo Ver.2.0.1
11. Super trend heikin Aashi
12. W.D.Gann Intra-day strategy
13. Renko Strategy
14. IsAlgo trading legal in India
15. What are the segments covering in Robotic trading?
16. List of Robot Trading Scrips and Lot Size
17. Robot Trading in MCX -Scrips & Lot Size
18. Auto trading convertible Indicators for NSE and MCX Segments
Benefit of Automatic Trade execution software
- Help to control emotional trade activities. Simply recall, before entering a stock You arranged well like a master. You research ton about the essential esteem, examined numerous specialized angle like pivot, strength , patterns, volume, studied numerous days,weeks,months even a long time of charts,collect numerous master tips. Be that as it may, We all know when we are before the broker terminal, the minute enter a scrip, our entire existence started to pump quick. We disregard fundamentals,technical,data,chart,tips and so forth our eye stick in Last Traded Price(LTP) of our executed scrip. Begin questioning our own particular choices, pondering our Stop-Loss level to move a more secure place. urgently figuring out how to exit from the chaos. these perpetual feeling is the untouched greatest adversary of the dealers, particularly day traders. Battling with this foe we need to receive the propelled instruments like Auto broker or Robot trader to boost our trading revenue.
- Preventing Over-Trade activities. Presently consider the over trading issue. before entering an exchange all need to plan to help abnormal state of decepline.But when in real life ,begin falling every one of these principles particularly when you a lose couple of trade ceaselessly. For keeping up the lose soon, you begin execute twofold or triple the measure to make quick break even.Some time you win this perilous fight. be that as it may, it is exceptionally hazardous strategy which can wipe out from the market within a moment. NSE, MCX Robot trader programming will keep from over trading habit.
- Maintaining Discipline. The business sectors are comprised of numerous members who are at any minute encountering a scope of feelings which can produce unstable economic situations. Indeed, even the best merchants fall prey to feelings, for example, dread and voracity. There is an inclination among learner brokers to put an exchange when the market is encountering high unpredictability and attempt to create speedy additions, in light of gut feel, without a particular exchanging plan.
Outstanding among other approaches to advance teach, as a dealer, is to make a strategy for success. Creating wage from exchanging exercises is a business, and ought to be dealt with all things considered. You could never hazard your well deserved capital in another auto washing endeavor or eatery, for instance, without having an arrangement that demonstrates that you can profit. It ought to be the same with your exchanging business.
- Improving Execution Speed. Quick execution is likewise a noteworthy part in progress, particularly in quickening accelerating situations. A gradually executing order will gobble up great piece of benefit. Auto execution programming is a perfect method to expand the excution speed. Normally its takes not as much as a moment to send requests to the intermediary terminal. Yet, in the event that attempt to put this request physically, a similar request will take over 15 seconds relying upon the people typing speed.
Main features of NSE,MCX Robo Trade Software Plugin
- Evaluating mode to to check the real time functions and profitability of Charts.
- Can be execute with unlimited scrips through Nse and MCX robots
- Possible to trade in one direction. Example Option buyers prefer to execute only long orders. Writers always choose Short orders.
- Profit can be book part of our positions like 50% in first target and remaining for second Target etc.
- Can be trade with Pivot,Gann, Camarilla or Yesterdays high low levels without a charting tools.
- Possible to send orders to multiple scrips from single chart. Example when a buy signal appearing in Nifty Futures and trade can be execute in many scrips like a buy order for Nifty Call options, Short order for Put options and even send order to buy Crudeoil or USDINR. Most suitable for options strategy making, Hedging and Arbitraging.
- multiple type of trailing Stop-Loss can set.
- Reverse trading like when buy signals appear in the chart sell order will execute in the terminal.
- Daily profit or Loss limit can be set to exit all active trade on achieving our limit.
- Facility to set a particular time for entering and exit the market.
- Various type of quantity management.
- Can be work on Virtual machine (Cloud).
- Order execution from Scanner.
- Multi-User Plugin for Sub-brokers.
- Order can be send from Excel sheet
- Message and email alert .
- Option Strategy Automation.
- Lowest Price.
Robot Trading Strategies.
Robo traders utilize different type of methodologies and techniques to decide the best Buy Sell areas. Market investigators and brokers are always advancing and enhancing methodologies to devise new diagnostic strategies for understanding cash advertise developments. What take over are a portion of the more essential classes and real sorts of procedures built up that brokers regularly utilize.
Fundamental Analysis for Trading Robot Software
fundamental analysis is the process Where traders will look at the fundamental markers of Nation's economy to try to understand whether a stock is underestimated or exaggerated, and how its value is likely to move relative to another stocks. It can be highly complex, involving the many elements of a country’s economic data that can demonstrate future trade and investment patterns.
Technical Analysis for NSE MCX Auto Trading Software
Technical analysis is another fundamental classification of Stock/Commodity trading strategies that is profoundly supported among traders. Regularly it includes reviewing the past and recent conduct of instrument price trends on charts to figure out where they may propel going. The method of reasoning behind using technical analysis is that numerous traders trust that market movements are ultimately determined by supply, demand and mass market brain research, which establishes limits and ranges for instrument prices to move up and down .
Technical analysis incorporates a long list of individual methods used to detect likely instrument trends. Numerous traders acknowledge technical analysis because they feel it gives them an objective, visual and scientific basis for determining when to buy and sell instruments.
Trading Systems for Indian Robot Trade Software.
A trading system is essentially a gathering of particular standards, or parameters, that decide buy and sell points for a given scrips. These focuses, known as signals, are often marked on a graph in real time and prompt the immediate execution of a trade. Frequently at least two types of indicators will be joined to makes of a rule. For instance, the Moving Average crossover system uses two different moving average values, the higher period and the lower period, to generate a signals: "buy when the lower period crosses above the higher period, and sell when it's crosses opposite direction." In other cases, a parameter uses only one indicator.
What constitutes a prosperous trading scheme ? Certainly a prosperous trading system is one that result in profits in your trading.A Robo trading system at its most rudimentary is a set of rules, an algorithm , for deciding when to buy or sell a stock, commodities or currencies .
Choose a trading system you like the most. If you relish to trade with the trend, turtles , moving average crossover, counter-trend trading, select anything but keep a favorable risk reward ratio in robot-settings. A good risk reward ratio will make money for traders and a bad one will work hard to make money for you broker.
Robo-Trading systems (Buy Sell Chart).
- Mode : Intra-Day
- Preferred Time frame: 5 minute
- Risk Reward Ratio: 1:3
TF breakout is a purely intra-day strategy which will generate buy sell signals based on time frame breakout. this strategy can be used in financial instrument like stock, futures, options,commodity and currency etc. And its very much suitable for index like nifty and bank nifty. It is non repainting indicator.And its make sure the signal consistency. Robo Trader will execute the trades in realtime and no need wait for the candle to close or waiting for the next bar to open. preferable time frame is 5 minute ,especially Nifty and bank nifty futures.
Real Robo Ver-2.0.1
- Base :Volatility Breakout
- Mode: Intra-Day/Positional
- preferred time frame: 1/5/15 minute and 1 hr.
- Risk reward Ratio: 1:3,1:4,1:5
- Type: Non-Repaintable
Super Trend Heikin Ashi
- Base :ATR Breakout
- Mode: Intra-Day/Positional
- preferred time frame: 1/5/15 minute and 1 hr.
- Risk reward Ratio: 1:3,1:4,1:5
- Type: Non-repaintable
W.D.Gann Intra-day Strategy
- Base :Gann Level Breakout
- Mode: Intra-Day
- preferred time frame: 5 minute
- Risk reward Ratio: 1:3,1:4,1:5
- Type: Non reapintable
- Base :?
- Mode: ?
- preferred time frame: ?
- Risk reward Ratio: ?
- Type: Future quotes ( Repaintable )
Is Algo trading legal in India?
Yes. Now it is legal in India. As per the SEBI circular (30-03-2012) Institutional traders can be use this feature. Individual traders can also use semi automatic execution systems through the bridge.
Algo trading volume is dramatically increasing day by day and now it covers 40 percentage of total trade volume. It is applying almost all the segments in India. As per the expert prediction, it will cross 50 percent very soon.
What are the segments covering in Robotic trading?
- NSE Equity
- Index Futures
- Stock Futures
- Currency Futures
- Index options
- Stock Options
- Currency options
- BANKNIFTY Weekly Options
- MCX Futures
List of Robot trading Scrips & Lot size in NSE exchange.
UNDERLYING SYMBOL Lot Size
- NIFTY BANK BANKNIFTY 40
- NIFTY 50 NIFTY 75
- FTSE 100 INDEX FTSE100 100
- NIFTY IT NIFTYIT 50
- NIFTY CPSE NIFTYCPSE 250
- NIFTY INFRASTRUCTURE NIFTYINFRA225
- NIFTY MIDCAP 50 NIFTYMID50200
- NIFTY PSE NIFTYPSE 200
- INDIA VOLATILITY INDEX INDIAVIX 900
- ACC LIMITED ACC 400
- ADANI PORT & SEZ LTD ADANIPORTS2500
- ADANI POWER LTD ADANIPOWER20000
- AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED AJANTPHARM500
- ALLAHABAD BANK ALBK 10000
- ANDHRA BANK ANDHRABANK10000
- APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTER. L APOLLOHOSP500
- ASHOK LEYLAND LTD ASHOKLEY 7000
- ASIAN PAINTS LIMITED ASIANPAINT600
- AXIS BANK LIMITED AXISBANK 1200
- BAJAJ AUTO LIMITED BAJAJ-AUTO250
- BAJAJ FINSERV LTD. BAJAJFINSV125
- BERGER PAINTS (I) LTD BERGEPAINT2200
- AMARA RAJA BATTERIES LTD. AMARAJABAT700
- ARVIND LIMITED ARVIND 2000
- BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED BHARTIARTL1700
- BOSCH LIMITED BOSCHLTD 25
- BHARAT PETROLEUM CORP LT BPCL 1800
- BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LTD BRITANNIA 200
- BANK OF BARODA BANKBARODA4000
- BANK OF INDIA BANKINDIA 6000
- BATA INDIA LTD BATAINDIA 1100
- BEML LIMITED BEML 300
- BHARAT FIN INCLUSION LTD BHARATFIN 1000
- CADILA HEALTHCARE LIMITED CADILAHC 1600
- CAPITAL FIRST LIMITED CAPF 800
- BIOCON LIMITED. BIOCON 1800
- CANARA BANK CANBK 1600
- CAN FIN HOMES LTD ANFINHOME1250
- CENTURY TEXTILES LTD CENTURYTEX550
- COLGATE PALMOLIVE LTD. COLPAL 700
- CUMMINS INDIA LTD CUMMINSIND600
- CASTROL INDIA LIMITED CASTROLIND2800
- DABUR INDIA LTD DABUR 2500
- DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES DRREDDY 250
- CEAT LIMITED CEATLTD 350
- CG POWER AND IND SOL LTD CGPOWER 12000
- EICHER MOTORS LTD EICHERMOT 25
- CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORP LT CHENNPETRO1500
- CONTAINER CORP OF IND LTD CONCOR 625
- DCB BANK LIMITED DCBBANK 4500
- DISH TV INDIA LTD. DISHTV 7000
- EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD EXIDEIND 4000
- FEDERAL BANK LTD FEDERALBNK5500
- GAIL (INDIA) LTD GAIL 2000
- GMR INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. GMRINFRA 45000
- GODREJ CONSUMER PRODUCTS GODREJCP 800
- GODREJ INDUSTRIES LTD GODREJIND 1500
- GRASIM INDUSTRIES LTD GRASIM 750
- GUJ STATE FERT & CHEM LTD GSFC 4500
- HAVELLS INDIA LIMITED HAVELLS 2000
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD HCLTECH 700
- HDFC LTD HDFC 500
- HOUSING DEV & INFRA LTD HDIL 9000
- HERO MOTOCORP LIMITED HEROMOTOCO200
- EQUITAS HOLDINGS LIMITED EQUITAS 3200
- FORTIS HEALTHCARE LTD FORTIS 3500
- ICICI BANK LTD. ICICIBANK 2750
- ICICI PRU LIFE INS CO LTD ICICIPRULI1300
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS GLENMARK 900
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS GLENMARK 900
- IDEA CELLULAR LIMITED IDEA 7000
- INDRAPRASTHA GAS LTD IGL 2750
- THE INDIA CEMENTS LIMITED INDIACEM 3500
- INDUSIND BANK LIMITED INDUSINDBK300
- INFIBEAM INCORP. LIMITED INFIBEAM 4000
- BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. INFRATEL 1700
- IRB INFRA DEV LTD. IRB 2500
- HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD HEXAWARE 3000
- ITC LTD ITC 2400
- JET AIRWAYS (INDIA) LTD. JETAIRWAYS1200
- HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LTD. HINDUNILVR600
- HINDUSTAN ZINC LIMITED HINDZINC 3200
- INDIABULLS HSG FIN LTD IBULHSGFIN400
- JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD JINDALSTEL4500
- IDBI BANK LIMITED IDBI 10000
- JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS JISLJALEQS9000
- IDFC LIMITED IDFC 13200
- JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD JPASSOCIAT34000
- IFCI LTD IFCI 22000
- JUBILANT FOODWORKS LTD JUBLFOOD 500
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD KOTAKBANK 800
- KPIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD KPIT 4500
- INDIAN BANK INDIANB 2000
- MARICO LIMITED MARICO 2600
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. MARUTI 75
- INTERGLOBE AVIATION LTD INDIGO 600
- INDIAN OIL CORP LTD IOC 1500
- UNITED SPIRITS LIMITED MCDOWELL-N250
- MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE MCX 500
- MAX FINANCIAL SERV LTD MFSL 1000
- MAHANAGAR GAS LTD. MGL 600
- JSW STEEL LIMITED JSWSTEEL 3000
- JUSTDIAL LTD. JUSTDIAL 1400
- KAJARIA CERAMICS LTD KAJARIACER800
- MOTHERSON SUMI SYSTEMS LT MOTHERSUMI1600
- KAVERI SEED CO. LTD. KSCL 1500
- MRF LTD MRF 15
- KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED KTKBANK 3800
- L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS LTD L&TFH 4500
- LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD LICHSGFIN 1100
- LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD. LT 750
- LUPIN LIMITED LUPIN 600
- MANAPPURAM FINANCE LTD MANAPPURAM6000
- NATIONAL ALUMINIUM CO LTD NATIONALUM8000
- NESTLE INDIA LIMITED NESTLEIND 100
- NTPC LTD NTPC 4000
- ORACLE FIN SERV SOFT LTD. OFSS 150
- OIL INDIA LTD OIL 2266
- PAGE INDUSTRIES LTD PAGEIND 50
- PETRONET LNG LIMITED PETRONET 3000
- POWER FIN CORP LTD. PFC 6000
- PTC INDIA LIMITED PTC 8000
- THE RAMCO CEMENTS LIMITED RAMCOCEM 800
- RAYMOND LTD RAYMOND 800
- MINDTREE LIMITED MINDTREE 1200
- RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS L RCOM 28000
- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD RELCAPITAL750
- RELIANCE NAVAL & ENGG LTD RNAVAL 9000
- RELIANCE POWER LTD. RPOWER 13000
- SHREE CEMENT LIMITED SHREECEM 50
- MUTHOOT FINANCE LIMITED MUTHOOTFIN1500
- NCC LIMITED NCC 8000
- NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD NIITTECH 1500
- OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORP. ONGC 3750
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE ORIENTBANK6000
- SRF LTD SRF 500
- PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD PEL 302
- SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FIN CO. SRTRANSFIN600
- PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LTD PIDILITIND1000
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK PNB 4000
- RBL BANK LIMITED RBLBANK 1000
- RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTU LTD RELINFRA 1300
- TATA ELXSI LIMITED TATAELXSI 800
- STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA SAIL 12000
- TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES LTD TATAGLOBAL4500
- TATA MOTORS LIMITED TATAMOTORS1500
- TATA MOTORS DVR 'A' ORD TATAMTRDVR2500
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERV LT TCS 250
- TORRENT POWER LTD TORNTPOWER3000
- TV18 BROADCAST LIMITED TV18BRDCST17000
- SIEMENS LTD SIEMENS 500
- TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD TVSMOTOR 1000
- STRIDES SHASUN LIMITED STAR 600
- UNITED BREWERIES LTD UBL 700
- SUN PHARMACEUTICAL IND L SUNPHARMA 1100
- UNION BANK OF INDIA UNIONBANK 4000
- SUN TV NETWORK LIMITED SUNTV 1000
- TATA COMMUNICATIONS LTD TATACOMM 800
- TATA STEEL LIMITED TATASTEEL 1061
- TITAN COMPANY LIMITED TITAN 1500
- V-GUARD IND LTD. VGUARD 3000
- WIPRO LTD WIPRO 2400
- ULTRATECH CEMENT LIMITED ULTRACEMCO200
- WOCKHARDT LIMITED WOCKPHARMA900
- UPL LIMITED UPL 1200
- YES BANK LIMITED YESBANK 1750
- ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENT LTD ZEEL 1300
- ADANI ENTERPRISES LIMITED ADANIENT 4000
- AMBUJA CEMENTS LTD AMBUJACEM 2500
- BALKRISHNA IND. LTD BALKRISIND800
- BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD BALRAMCHIN3500
- BHARBHEL BHEL 7500
- AT FORGE LTD BHARATFORG1200
- CIPLA LTD CIPLA 1000
- COAL INDIA LTD COALINDIA 2200
- DALMIA BHARAT LIMITED DALMIABHA 300
- CESC LTD CESC 550
- DEWAN HOUSING FIN CORP LT DHFL 1500
- ENGINEERS INDIA LTD ENGINERSIN3500
- HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION CO HCC 15000
- HINDALCO INDUSTRIES LTD HINDALCO 3500
- HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP HINDPETRO 1575
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD M&M 1000
- MRPL MRPL 4500
- NMDC LTD. NMDC 6000
- RURAL ELEC CORP. LTD. RECLTD 6000
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD RELIANCE 1000
- REPCO HOME FINANCE LTD REPCOHOME 900
- M&M FIN. SERVICES LTD M&MFIN 1250
- THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD SOUTHBANK 33141
- TATA CHEMICALS LTD TATACHEM 1500
- TATA POWER CO LTD TATAPOWER 9000
- NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED NBCC 3000
- VOLTAS LTD VOLTAS 1000
- BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED BAJFINANCE500
- DLF LIMITED DLF 5000
- PC JEWELLER LTD PCJEWELLER1500
- PVR LIMITED PVR 400
- INFOSYS LIMITED INFY 600
- TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS L TORNTPHARM500
- UJJIVAN FIN. SERVC. LTD. UJJIVAN 1600
- VEDANTA LIMITED VEDL 1750
- APOLLO TYRES LTD APOLLOTYRE3000
- AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD AUROPHARMA800
- BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD BEL 4950
- STATE BANK OF INDIA SBIN 3000
- DIVI'S LABORATORIES LTD DIVISLAB 800
- ESCORTS INDIA LTD ESCORTS 1100
- TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED TECHM 1200
- GODFREY PHILLIPS INDIA LT GODFRYPHLP500
- GRANULES INDIA LIMITED GRANULES 5000
- POWER GRID CORP. LTD. POWERGRID 4000
- SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINAN SREINFRA 5000
- NHPC LTD NHPC 27000
- IDFC BANK LIMITED IDFCBANK 9000
- CHOLAMANDALAM IN & FIN CO CHOLAFIN 500
- SYNDICATE BANK SYNDIBANK 9000
- SUZLON ENERGY LIMITED SUZLON 35000
Robot Trading in MCX -Scrips & Lot Size
Scrip Name Lot Size
- GOLD 100
- GOLDM 10
- GOLDGUINEA 1
- SILVER 30
- SILVERM 5
- LEAD 5000
- LEADMINI 1000
- ZINC 5000
- ZINCMINI 1000
- ALUMINIUM 5000
- COPPER 1000
- NICKEL 250
- CRUDEOIL 100
- CRUDEOILM 10
- NATURALGAS 1250
Auto Trading convertible Indicators for NSE & MCX Segment
- Moving Averages all variant (Simple, Exponential, Weighted, Wilder, Displaced etc...)
- Moving Average crossover All combination. Eg: 20/10, 34/15 etc..)
- Bollinger Bands
- Keltner Bands
- Percent bands
- Commodity Channel Index( CCI )
- Moving Average Convergence and Divergence ( MACD)
- Relative Strength Index ( RSI )
- Parabolic Stop and reverse ( SAR )
- Stochastic All combination
With India's leading stock exchange getting yare for an initial public offering of shares, the algorithmic trading controversy may cast dark clouds as the matter still needs a closure.
As the National Stock Exchange (NSE) prepares for an initial public offering (IPO), allegations of its trading systems being prone to manipulation could prove to be a major hurdle.
The exchange has been under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) scanner for breach of fair norms in algorithmic trading practices.
The issue had come to the fore after a whistle-blower indited a letter to a business publication about inequitable access to a few brokers in algorithmic trading. Cull traders made expeditious bucks by utilizing the co-location facility at the exchange with access to a server with the least load. This availed such traders trade more expeditious than others who availed the same facility.
To look into the matter the regulator had hired Deloitte that substantiated some of the allegations.
In a letter to Sebi, dated February 14, the whistle blower had verbally expressed, "I am ecstatic to note conclusively some action has taken place on the complaints.”
However, the matter has not concluded and NSE perpetuates to send descries to a host of brokers.
Why is it paramount for NSE to bring this case to a conclusion?
It is critical for NSE to lay this matter to repose to ward off any trouble for its upcoming IPO.
When a company offers its shares to the public, people’s confidence matters the most. With cases of inequitable trade practices and system manipulation, mistrust can influence judgement.
Withal, Sebi has been reserved on the whole issue which may not go down well with market participants as they expect an expeditious tribulation.
After the regulator took matter in its hands, it directed NSE to set aside revenue engendered from its co-location accommodations. NSE reported monthly revenue of around Rs 55 crore from co-location accommodations coupled with transaction charges linked to co-located servers.
As the matter of inequitable algorithmic trading not winding up, NSE’s profits are in peril.
Investors hope the incipient NSE chief, Vikram Limaye will take requisite action against those inculpated as per the investigations, close this matter and prepare the exchange for its IPO, which is expected to be the most immensely colossal since 2010.
Another aspect to pay heed to is the trading practices in algorithmic trading, shortcomings in the system and the utilization of its co-location facility.
Robo Trader price
Single Scrip : Rs.790 Per Month ( Without chart and Data)
Multi Scrip : Rs.1700 Per month ( Without chart and Data)
Multi Client: Rs.6900 Per month ( Without chart and Data)
Robot Trading Charts: Rs.1000 per month
RT Data: Rs.750 Per Month
Click Here for Robo Trader India Subscriptions